Sun, 11 Oct|
Meg Olive Room RAAFA (WA Division) Inc
Mental Fitness: How to Train Your Brain for Optimal Performance With
Business and Sport's people who want to optimise mental functioning, enhance mood, emotional intelligence, and build mental resilience.
Time & Location
11 Oct 2020, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Meg Olive Room RAAFA (WA Division) Inc , Bull Creek Drive Bull Creek, WA 6149
About the event
This event is for you, if you or someone you care about struggles with the following:
- You lack the motivation to complete a task, or the motivation is there but you find yourself constantly procrastinating;
- Struggles to get to sleep at night, stay asleep, not getting enough sleep or oversleeping;
- Tasks seem overwhelming and are causing high levels of stress;
- You are constantly not reaching your full potential;
- You are falling behind on work and struggling to catch up;
- People close to you are concerned about your ability to perform;
- You are often preoccupied with other thoughts while trying to complete a task and commonly find yourself daydreaming.
In this session learn how to build resilience, emotional intelligence and brain training for optimal peak mental performance. Improve Your Mindset, Improve Your Performance!
Talking about modern life challenges has served its time. Now is the time to action. We need a modern approach to address the continuous exposure to stress. We break down the stigma to mental health by taking a Mental Fitness approach.
What this Workshop covers:
- How to recognise the signs and symptoms of various Mental Fitness blockers;
- How to naturally enhance your brain's neurotransmitters and chemicals for Mental Fitness;
- Education & Awareness to Neuroscientific based Strategies to enhance your brains natural ability;
- How Modern Neuroscience and Brain Training can help you achieve Peak Mental Performance & Optimal Mental Functioning.
Meet Elaine Corcoran, the Founder and Clinical Director at Perth based Clinic - Brain Training Australia. With a background in Psychology and Neuroscience, learn from Elaine first hand how you can wire your brain for success using neuroscience based methods and techniques.
Elaine holds a Masters of Science in Organisational Psychology, a Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Psychology and a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management. She is also a qualified Psychometrician and Certified Neurofeedback Trainer. She works with Elite Business Professionals and Elite Athletes with busy brains achieve peak mental performance goals using advanced Brain Training technology.
She is an Advisory Board member of Curtin University Women In Business (WIB), and heads up The Perth Neuro Network and The Neurofeedback Trainer Network WA.
With 19 years of professional experience in health services and working directly with complex behavioural and mental health issues, Elaine is capable, mature and confident to make a difference with individuals, families, organisations and communities to support them on their journey to achieve a higher quality of life.